Since Canal Engineering started in 1924 they have built a heritage of design, innovation, quality manufacture and efficient installation.
Located in Nottingham UK, Canal Engineering pride themselves on British manufacturing and skilled fabrication of metal work.
Today Canal Engineering has been separated into five divisions according to products and services:
* Canal: Bespoke Architectural Metal work.
* Aspen: Stainless Steel Drainage, Wall Kerbing & Protection.
* Ajax: Supplier of safe access and loading products for working at height.
* CEATA: Apprenticeship Training Academy for fabrication and welding.
* Imperial: Reclaiming Tobacco
Today there are over 120 employees within our team all employees, all of our employee are qualified for factory and site work and have the expertise to design and manufacture a diverse range of metalwork products featuring stainless steel, mild steel and aluminium.