Nottinghamshire Manufacturing Network
Manufacturing businesses have for centuries been a prominent feature of the economy of Nottingham and its city region. Today the heritage of many well established businesses is complemented by new arrivals which have combined to form a vibrant manufacturing sector in and around the City of Nottingham.
The Nottinghamshire Manufacturing Network is a membership organisation which aims to champion the strengths and diversity of these local manufacturing businesses.
Members of the network have a combined turnover in excess of £250m and employ 1700 people.
- Need a #CreativeBrief for video? Learn from consultant to Emmy and Oscar winners. Free workshops for 12 businesses. https://t.co/dBUBG8HDK3
- Still time to register for Sales & Networking Techniques – 19 July https://t.co/aRCFjAb1f8 #IngenuityNetwork https://t.co/BA2tWmedXt
- Graduate & business initiative: #StudentPlacements for #NottsBusiness from @UniofNottingham & @TrentUni https://t.co/IUAvLpacn5
- Nottinghamshire scheme supports SMEs to recruit graduates #StudentPlacement https://t.co/pisdu2SCDl
- RT @MGoldby: SMEs can and will play an important part @NottinghamMade @nmbnottingham https://t.co/1SDM6hthSq